- 1 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 (6-oz.) Regal Springs tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Process 1/2 cup almonds in a food processor until finely chopped, and combine with 1/4 cup flour in a shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle fish evenly with salt; dredge in almond mixture.
- Melt butter with olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat; add fish, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove fillets to a serving plate.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup almonds to skillet, and cook, stirring often, 1 minute or until golden. Remove almonds with a slotted spoon, and sprinkle over fish.