My Favorite Fish(4-5 servings)
|4 Regal Springs Tilapia fillets
½ cup low-fat or skim milk
½ cup or more seasoned Italian
breadcrumbs or whole wheat
|½ cup Parmesan cheese
Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and mix in the milk and set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and the Parmesan cheese.
- For each fillet, first dip in the egg mixture to completely coat the fish. Then dip the fillet in the bread crumb mixture to completely cover the filet with crumbs. Press lightly to ensure the coating sticks evenly.
- Place fillets in a baking dish sprayed with non-stick coating or on a foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Drizzle a little oil on the fillets before baking.
- Bake the fish at 400 degrees until golden brown, about 15-18 minutes.
FUN FISH FACT
Fish and shellfish can be an important part of a healthy diet.
They are a great source of protein and heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.